Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Spitzer at it again...

According to the NY Post, Gov. Spitzer blew up at Assembly Minority Leader James Tedisco saying, "Listen, I'm a f***ing steamroller and I'll roll over you and anybody else," then went on to say "I've done more in three weeks than any governor has done in the history of the state."

Is there any comment even necessary? All I have to say is that this should be an interesting few years with Eliot's real personality coming out time and time again. Let's not forget when he declared war against John Whitehead, telling him he'll be coming after him and that he'll pay the price, oh and the time he threatened Sean Hannity, his show, and his future. Just a few of Eliot's childish outbursts.

I feel it's almost pathetic someone like this got elected.