Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Should I be excited?

So Rudy announced he was going to throw his hat in the ring. Now I’m sure he thinks he has a chance to get the Republican nod, which probably came from the reception he got from his 2006 election tour of the country.

I don’t think he will ever be nominated or could even win. Does anyone really think this country is going to elect an Italian Catholic from New York? That’s pretty funny.

Anyway as much as I love the guy, I’m still upset at him for bailing on the Republican Party in New York back in 2000. I know he was ill but that didn’t stop him from going into the private sector. Just think if he stayed in the Senate race, Hillary might be nothing more then the former Presidents wife and New York would still have a Republican in a State wide seat