Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stop the Presses: This Yankee fan likes Curt Schilling

As many of you know I am a big Yankee fan... I'm reminded of it everyday while living with a hardcore Mets fan. That said, I'm also a big fan of Boomer and Carton in the morning on WFAN 660.

So when hopping in the car this morning, I turned on the radio to hear Craig welcome Curt Schilling to the program. "Oh Yak!" was my response.

Click above and listen to to it. The interview was conducted well - Craig is known for tossing out the tough questions and making news on the program -
(You may have seen the NYPost cover last week with Mets great Smansky and his estranged wife -- some say Craig ignited it)

Curt Shilling took on A-Rod, Steroids, Manny, his future in the MLB and whether or not he's a Hall of Famer, all in one interview. Straight from the hip, not holding back and when it concluded, I realized that this Yankee fan had fallen for a member Boston Red Sox. Please don't tell my dad!

Kudos to Boomer & Carton! Listen to the interview here: CURT SCHILLING, BOOMER AND CARTON