Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So why is next time around going to be different?

It’s no secrete that Democrats have been trying to convince the American public that come November they should vote Democrat because they would do a better job against terrorism. One of the arguments that they’re using is that George Bush has still not been able to get Bin Laden. I don’t know about you but I find this argument hysterical!

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t their this great Democrat in power from 1993-2001 called Bill Clinton who had eight years and countless warnings that he should get Bin Laden and didn't? Lets see, first WTC bombing, two embassy bombings, U.S. Cole, yet Bill and the gang let Bin Laden go without any answer other than to bomb a Chinese embassy and a pharmaceutical factory. Yeah I can’t wait for Democrats to take power again.

I shouldn’t beat up on Bill Clinton too much when it comes to national security. After all lets remember he was really successful in steamrolling a building in Texas killing everyone inside including women and children. I mean that was huge, it’s no telling what those people would have done if Bill and Reno didn’t slaughter them. Also don’t forget little Elian Gonzales. That raid on a little boy and his family with machine guns was a big victory in the war on terror and push for democracy around the world. I think Democrats would agree that if we didn’t send that boy back to Cuba he would be plotting against us as we speak.